Responsible for complying with all company, state and federal aviation regulations in order to safely and efficiently operate aircraft to support the operations of the company.
- Comply with FAA Regulations, Company Operations Manual(s) and any state, municipal and any domestic or foreign government regulations that may apply.
- Operate aircraft in a safe and efficient manner, with emphasis on compliance with the appropriate Rotorcraft Flight Manual, Aeronautical Information manual or International Airman’s Information Manual, whichever may apply.
- Work with customers to provide courteous, efficient, reliable and safe service.
- Submit all appropriate paperwork in a neat and timely manner.
- Accept duty only when in compliance with flight and duty time regulations and maintain a rested and medically fit condition.
- Maintain a logbook or other reliable record in accordance with FAR 61.51 to show recent flight experience requirements.
- Complete Haverfield “Flight Hour Summary” and update resume annually. Complete ongoing pilot training administered by the Chief Pilot.
- Responsible for safe, proper, and legal conduct of the assigned flight (Loads may have to be reduced, Landing area must be safe, personnel who will be working around the aircraft must be properly briefed, Flights may have to be delayed due to weather or other reasons).
- Responsible for keeping all certificates current: pilot, medical, flight instructor if applicable, ratings, etc…
- Responsible for the overall safety of his passengers and crew to include performing the passenger/crew briefings.
- Accept responsibility for checking aircraft, preflight, post flight, daily.
- Responsible for the timely and efficient communication with maintenance department for aircraft needs to minimize aircraft down time and loss of production.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Must have thorough knowledge and understanding of all Company Policies and procedures and applicable FAA Regulations, Operating Certificate, and Operations Specifications.
- Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Reading Skills
- Technical Communication
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Computer Proficiency
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Team Player
- Possess all applicable licenses to perform his duties and
have a minimum of five years aviation experience
- 3000 hours total time helicopter
- 1000 hours turbine helicopter
- 500 hours MD500 experience
- 500 hours precision VRLL experience
- Aerial side trim saw experience in production environment
- Topper saw experience a plus (not required)