Haverfield Aviation currently has opportunities for Experienced Journeyman Linemen. We are looking for individuals who are:
- Capable of constructing, inspecting and repairing EHV lines from a helicopter platform, transferring to the structure and wire-walking on both energized and de-energized lines
- Able to deal with employees, customers, and the general public in a courteous and proper manner
- Practiced in good organizational skills and working knowledge of computer applications
- Able to work a continuous travel based rotation schedule
- Able to work in a strong TEAM environment
- Possess a valid CDL license with Tanker and HAZMAT endorsements, or have the ability to get one within 90 days of hire
MINIMUM OF 3 YEARS TRANSMISSION EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
RELOCATION NOT REQUIRED!
We offer an energized work atmosphere with a high regard for safety, competitive salary and good benefits package. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
We encourage interested applicants to submit their resume via email to HR@haverfield.com with “Journeyman Lineman Position” in the subject line. No phone calls please.
In addition, we invite applicants to see what makes us different by visiting our website.