Haverfield Aviation is currently looking for a qualified Long Line Helicopter Pilot. We are looking for an individual who:
- Possess a minimum of 1500 flight hours
- VRLL experience
- Able to deal with employees, customers and the general public in a courteous and proper manner
- Possess strong coordination skills and a high regard for safety
- Comply with all mandated regulations
- Able to work a continuous travel based rotation schedule
We offer a TEAM work atmosphere with a high regard for safety, competitive salary and good benefits package. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
We encourage interested applicants to submit their resume via email to [email protected] with “Long Line Pilot” in the subject line. No phone calls please.
In addition, we invite applicants to see what makes Haverfield a great place to work by visiting our website.