Haverfield Aviation currently has opportunities for qualified Pilots for FAR 91 and 133 operations with MD500 experience. We are looking for individuals who:
- Possess a minimum of 1500 flight hours
- Vertical long line experience
- Are able to deal with employees, customers and the general public in a courteous and proper manner
- Possess strong coordination skills and a high regard for safety
- Comply with all mandated regulations
- Able to work a continuous travel based rotation schedule
We offer a TEAM work atmosphere with a high regard for safety, competitive salary and good benefits package. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
We encourage interested applicants to submit their resume via email to [email protected] with “Utility Pilot Position” in the subject line. No phone calls please.
In addition, we invite applicants to see what makes Haverfield a great place to work by visiting our website.